In today's world, people aren't looking for a regular, run of the mill health club. Instead, they're looking for a place that makes them feel comfortable, a place that treats them like they're supposed to be treated, and above all, a place that acts professional and is serious about the service they provide.
With competitors on every block, why would you even take a chance on not giving your client the exact type of service they need? It’s not enough anymore to simply have everything they need and provide a great service, now consumers are looking towards the staff of companies as a huge part of the overall atmosphere that company brings.
Here are a few tips you can put to use immediately to give your clients what they need and to give you that extra “boost” you need in the marketplace to be successful:
1. Be Proactive – Instead of your staff simply “reacting” to whatever your clients are doing, make sure you’re hiring a proactive staff who are starting pleasant conversations, making sure everything is perfect for the client instead of waiting for the client to complain, and making sure they’re solving problems before problems ever start.
2. Treat Them Like Gold – Instead of your staff simply going to work and going through the motions, make sure they’re treating your clients like they’re the king of England. One idea is to give them an incentive that the person who gets the most compliments from clients in one month will receive a bonus.
3. Are They Qualified? – If you’re staff doesn’t have the correct amount of training in the field, they probably aren’t going to be able to perform as well as you’d like. They should have the right amount of knowledge in all areas of fitness, as well as in the areas of being professional and treating people with respect. All of these areas will go a long way towards helping your company seem not only professional, but it will also increase the perceived value of the treatment they’re receiving.
4. Positive And Consistent Image – One of the most important things you’ll realize is that the image of your company is one of the most important things in a customer’s eyes. When they think about your company, what comes to mind? Is it a positive image, or a negative one? Some of the factors that will play a role in this include how you answer and speak on the phone, the first impression a customer receives, and how well your professionalism carries throughout the entire organization. Always strive to give 100% professionalism in every single area of the business, not just one or two areas.
5. Have Regular Meetings – Last but not least, an important part of keeping a professional image is that you make sure everybody on your team is on the same page. If one staff member doesn’t clearly understand what’s expected of them, they’re going to ruin the professional image for the entire company. Having a quick daily “prep-talk” meeting can go a very long way towards helping keep your staff on the same level and making sure they’re always being professional.
Having a professional staff in your company is one of the most important things to business success. If people don’t view your staff as professional, they won’t view your company as professional, and they won’t come back. I suggest holding regular “contests” within your staff instead of just hoping that they’re professional. This will go a very long way towards not only improving your company’s image in the eyes of your customer, but also helping keep your staff on board longer, which will improve your bottom line over time.
Get a Stampede Of New Members
Gym or Fitness Studio!
Discover How To Instantly Create A Stampede Of New Members Into Your Health Club, Fitness Studio, Or Gy With These No Discount Street Tactics Invented By A Connecticut Man Who Created $59,845 in New Billings Out Of Thin Air And How He Did It Again 4 Years Later. The Best Part: He has put these tactics into a complete step-by-step system anyone can follow to launch a new health club, re-launch an old one, or get a bunch of new members on the cheap. Read this special fitness sales online report to discover more.
Discover How To Instantly Create A Stampede Of New Members Into Your Health Club, Fitness Studio, Or Gy With These No Discount Street Tactics Invented By A Connecticut Man Who Created $59,845 in New Billings Out Of Thin Air And How He Did It Again 4 Years Later.
The Best Part: He has put these tactics into a complete step-by-step system anyone can follow to launch a new health club, re-launch an old one, or get a bunch of new members on the cheap. Read this special fitness sales online report to discover more.